Prośba o praktykę za skazańca

Miejsce, gdzie możecie zamieszczać prośby o praktykę, mantrę, czy modlitwę w intencji...
mundek
konto zablokowane
Tradycja: Mahayana

Prośba o praktykę za skazańca

Nieprzeczytany post autor: mundek »

Zwracam się z prośbą o zwrócenie zasługi swej codziennej praktyki dla Jacka Jonesa. Przebywając w więzieniu wziął 2000 roku Jukai od Shodo Harady Roshiego przyjmując Buddyjskie imię Dainin. Jack został skazany na karę śmierci, która zostanie wykonana 16.03.2010 roku o godz 21 czasu Arkansas - czasu polskiego 17.03.2010 roku godz 4 rano. Więcej informacji i kilka słów od Roshiego i Dainina :

On Tuesday March 16, there will be zazen at Tahoma One Drop Monastery from 6 to 10 pm dedicated to Jack Dainin Jones at this crucial time in his journey. There will be a funeral service (that is: a sutra, an offering, and an eko) held at Tahoma the following morning after choka around 6 am.

If you cannot sit at Tahoma, and wish to manifest support, please keep Dainin in your thoughts and prayers at this moment of transition. It will mean a great deal to Dainin and to his family, friends, and supporters.

The following comes from Harada Roshi's 2001 New Year's Newsletter:

To see the life energy each moment is enlightenment. People living in daily life just let this awareness leak out. Jack Dainin Jones said, “I have no time.” This is actually true for him. He is slated to die this year. We are not any of us given infinite time. When we depend on a tomorrow we dilute today’s sharp reality.

“I am a criminal.” He said. “What I did I completely regret, but to my sorrow, I can never repent it enough. I have no way to apologize to the victim. I can only apologize with my death. But if I were in society I could not have reached this repentant state of mind, and when I see this I feel grateful for my situation. As horrible as my crime was, it has lead me to a good practice. Not just because I live on death row, but because I am in these desperate circumstances. I have the fortune to find the Dharma. I am thankful for zazen. Every day I sit for as long as I possibly can because there is no way for me to have a peaceful mind without that sitting. Sometimes I read, but there is no book as good as this reality.”

I am one bit of Buddha-nature; each person is a bit of Buddha-nature; everything seen and heard is Buddha-nature; the past, the present, and the

future are all Buddha-nature. All existence is the same Buddha-nature. We

have to sit, sit, sit until we pierce through that ego skin and shed it. Let go

of a personal identity. Don’t be clever and trivial.
Dziekuję w jego imieniu Mundek
Awatar użytkownika
Ryu
ex Global Moderator
Tradycja: Theravāda

Re: Prośba o praktykę za skazańca

Nieprzeczytany post autor: Ryu »

But if I were in society I could not have reached this repentant state of mind, and when I see this I feel grateful for my situation. As horrible as my crime was, it has lead me to a good practice. Not just because I live on death row, but because I am in these desperate circumstances. I have the fortune to find the Dharma.
Dobra sytuacja to zła sytuacja. Zła sytuacja to dobra sytuacja
:padam:

Z mojej strony w jego intencji praktyka dzisiaj i w przyszłym tygodniu we wtorek i środę.
Jestem właścicielem mojej kammy, spadkobiercą mojej kammy, zrodzony z mojej kammy, związany z moją kammą, istnieję wspierany przez moją kammę. Jakąkolwiek kammę stworzę, czy dobrą czy złą, będę jej spadkobiercą.
Obrazek
mundek
konto zablokowane
Tradycja: Mahayana

Re: Prośba o praktykę za skazańca

Nieprzeczytany post autor: mundek »

Ryuu pisze:
But if I were in society I could not have reached this repentant state of mind, and when I see this I feel grateful for my situation. As horrible as my crime was, it has lead me to a good practice. Not just because I live on death row, but because I am in these desperate circumstances. I have the fortune to find the Dharma.
Dobra sytuacja to zła sytuacja. Zła sytuacja to dobra sytuacja
:padam:

Z mojej strony w jego intencji praktyka dzisiaj i w przyszłym tygodniu we wtorek i środę.
Dziękuję Ryuu :poklon2:
ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Gompa”